Well, I used this weekend to work on my website reflection and finish changes to my website. I haven't uploaded the changes to my site yet because I still have a couple of tweaks to make.
As for the artist redesign, I got some positive feedback from Lynn. However, I'm having issues getting the gallery page to work properly. It is rather frustrating, and I may need to scrap that design and use another. Based in the feedback from the class, I am experimenting with different blues instead of that bright turquoise. I figure I'll be working on the site down to the very last minute. There's so much content to put out there. I think that's one of the main reasons I am having so many problems with the gallery page. Somewhere along the lines, I have inproper coding that is messing everything up.
My head is spinning right now. I can't belive it's the May 4 a week from tomorrow. I am also a little dazed at the prospect of getting the artist website, artist instruction manual, and the website reflection paper and presentation all ready to go by then. Time flies very quickly.
Back to work!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ashley,
ReplyDeleteYour blog expressed my emotions perfectly too. Where has the time gone? I've not wasted any time, but the deadline has sneaked up on me. WOW!
Lynn's page is loaded with content. She has so much artwork to include in her gallery. Good luck, and i hope your afternoon is full of great progress. I cannot wait to see your page--I love your design.
I too feel like the deadline has sneaked up on me. Linda has much less content, but I felt like I never got completely finished with the first project, so all of the others fell behind. My sister is very angry that I am not helping her move this weekend, but I have so much to do ;-).
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see the interactive version of your page. Your design is lovely.