
I'm having the most difficulty with the actual gallery page - getting all the images to display. The page design for the other pages is still puzzling me. I'm not sure if what I have is best. I was worried about the color scheme in the beginning, but I think it worked out rather well.
Ashley, I love the color scheme, and I love the ruler across the top. I'm struggling to find a way to code those interactive elements into my own page, so I'm impressed with all you have accomplished!
ReplyDeleteMy only recommendation would be to use a warmer color for Lynn's name because she uses warmer colors in her works. A warmer blue would tie your name block into her works and unify the design.
Can't wait to see this "live" so I can play with it! Thanks for the preview!
This looks like a great design for the front page, Ashley. It's all right there, very accessible, very nicely put-together. I wonder if a search box is really necessary, unless the reader already knows what they're looking for.
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to seeing what you've got on your actual gallery pages!
This is a really interesting design solution - it reminds me very much of a profile page one might see on a social networking site, albeit much more professionally design than most of what is out there. From the bit that you've shared here, I really like what you're doing so far. Very nice,
ReplyDelete